BEGINNING THIS THURSDAY!
Join Kassi for this new meal planning workshop series! Kassi is a Health Coach certified by Integrative Nutrition who is passionate about holistic health and treating ourselves as uniquely as we’re designed. Included in this 6-week program:
- In-person discussion with topics in digestion, stress management, inflammation, gut health, eating for energy, and sugar
- Six weekly meal plans promoted for weight loss and healthy eating.
- Printable shopping lists
- 150 delicious recipes that are whole foods.
- Goal setting sheet to keep you focused and on track.
- Accountability check-ins each week.
- Facebook group to ask questions, provide motivation and accountability.
The cost for the workshop series is $75. Space is limited so reserve your spot TODAY: REGISTER HERE
PILATES IS COMING 3/5!
Pilates is a total body conditioning exercise method combining flexibility and strength. It is movement that focuses on posture, breath, muscle control and centeredness.
Join Kim on Monday & Thursday mornings at 8:00AM for this non-impact Pilates mat class will focusing on enhancing strength in our deep structural muscles while gaining flexibility and postural awareness. Class length is 45 minutes.
CORE & MORE CLASS BEGINS 3/3!
This class takes place Saturday mornings at 7:30 and is focused on the belly! All other muscle groups are included, but this 45-min. class is designed to keep the midsection in constant use or connection. It will be taught by a rotation of instructors and offer a variety of modalities (Pilates, barre, yoga, fitness, etc) to continue to challenge & build core strength!
View the full 03.18 Class Calendar & reserve your spot in a class on the Class & Event Schedule page