December is here!
It’s the last month of 2018 so let’s make it the best one, shall we? We’re often met with stress and overwhelm in this season, but we pray that you embrace opportunity to continue to care for yourself, press on to your personal goals and experience joy!
Our Christmas accountabili-Tree and ornaments arrive this week. Members, please place an ornament with your name on the tree & add to it with each work out at Love 139 Wellness (classes and gym workouts!).
- There will be no yoga class on Wednesday evenings. We invite you to join Angie on Wednesday mornings, or Abra on Tuesday nights for an all-levels flow class.
- Pay close attention to the schedule as we near Christmas! Some of our standard weekly classes will take a break during the holidays.
- Join us on December 13th for our first free monthly wellness workshop! Each month in 2019 we’ll be hosting a workshop focused on living healthy & whole, and we’re too excited to hold off until the new year! This month IIN Certified Health Coach, Kassi McCabe, will guide us through conversation and be sharing her knowledge on supplements. We’ve gotten lots of questions on this topic, so she’s done tons of research & is ready to help! Reserve your spot for December’s workshop HERE
- View the full month at a glance HERE and register for your classes in advance HERE
December’s Promotional Offer:
- If you haven’t joined Love 139 Wellness Yoga & Fitness Center for Women yet, you might be thinking about just waiting until the new year. Don’t! You are worthy of fitness and self-care right NOW. We’re making it easy & affordable by letting you have this month FREE! Even if your current schedule only has room for one or two workouts a week, that effort makes a difference and worth it. Don’t wait! Join us for a class, or schedule an introduction HERE