What an amazing month June has been. We’ve had so much fun working out with y’all and welcoming new faces! We’re looking forward to the fun continuing this month! Now that we’re growing, we want to encourage (& reward) advance class reservations. Classes can be reserved as close to 1 hour before they start on the Class & Event Schedule page on the website. (You can also cancel a class reservation as close to 1 hour before it begins) Not only will this ensure there’s a spot for you in the class, it enables our instructors to have a mat & equipment ready for you if you’re running a little late 🙂
During the month of July, we’ll hold a prize drawing every week. You get one entry for each class you reserve in advance. If you attend classes 7 days a week & make an online reservation for each one, you get 7 chances to win!
July Schedule Highlights-
- Intro to Flow Workshop: Join Abra for this 3 week series to learn basics of Vinyasa yoga. Learn foundational poses, breath-work basics, tips for transitioning from pose to pose and modifications to help make the practice your own. Tuesdays @ 6:30 beginning 7/17. Cost for the workshop is $35, but it’s free for Love 139 Wellness members. Cost for the workshop is $35, but it’s free for those with monthly membership plans! On a 10 class package? No worries! The 3 sessions can be applied to your punchcard just like a standard class. REGISTER HERE
- Holy Yoga Slow Flow: Happening on Fridays at 9:00 AM, this class is set to worship music, incorporates scripture & prayer and includes introspective, slow movements linking breath with motion. Focus is on improving balance, flexibility & strength as well as calming the mind with breath-work. Slow enough for all levels.
- Tuesday & Thursday’s late evening bootcamp takes a break for the month of July.
- We’ll have ONE class on July 4th, Angie’s teaching a slow flow class @ 9am. Her favorite styles of music are old hymns, christian rap and country drinkin’ songs. Her freedom flow playlist might surprise you!
- View the full class month’s schedule: July Class Calendar