What’s coming in May
The May class calendar is now available and it’s loaded with wellness workshops, a fun themed yoga class and two new Friday morning classes!
- 80’s Flow! Put on your best eighties gear and join Abra for a fun themed vinyasa class on Saturday, May 5th at 10am Register Here
- Weigh Less, Live More: Join Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Kassi McCabe, for this workshop introducing steps to change your approach to food and your body. Sunday, May 6th at 1:30pm
- Gut Health Workshop: Understand the importance of gut health and how it relates to healthy & whole living. 3pm on Saturday, May 12th
- Stress Less, Live More: Kassi will be introducing steps to change your approach to stress and your body in this workshop on Tuesday, May 29th at 6pm
Wellness workshops are $15, or free to members of Love 139 Wellness Yoga & Fitness Center for Women. Register Here
- Vinyasa Flow: Build endurance, strength, flexibility and learn more challenging poses as options to your practice along the way. 1 hour class begins 5/11–Fridays 8:30am
- Flow Foundations: A slower pace class focusing on the fundamentals & increasing body awareness. 1 hour class begins 5/11–Fridays 10am
Take a look at the full calendar for the month of May:May Class Calendar
Keep sharing the Love in May! Love 139, that is!
Continue to play along at Love 139 and on social media with “Share the Love 139” Bingo. Try new classes, check in on Facebook when you’re here to work out, post a sweaty selfie or two, and bring friends to try a class with you! (Your friend’s drop in fee is covered by your bingo square!)
If you started a card in April, keep it up-there’s no limit on the number of winners with us! If you haven’t started yet-pick up a bingo card and start filling your squares! We’re looking forward to seeing how you SHARE THE LOVE 139!